Saturday, April 9, 2011

10th April 2011

Another blog post, another day in the life of a blonde psycho. Yes, that's me.. I honestly believe I am somewhat psychotic. Hoorah. I have incidentally started another blog called http://psychoticbubble.blogspot.com/ just to have a blog with a bit of a different viewpoint from this one, hopefully it will be somewhat less depressing! It is called What's my Age Again?. I like this name. I like it a lot. Ok, so have exams coming up soon, the dark cloud of judgement looming above my head like a heavy storm cloud, please let me do good in this! Because, as everyone has been taking every opportunity to tell me , my future 'depends on this'. Oh my, way to liven one's spirit ay? Anyway, I am off to gander in my day dreaming world of imagination, and hopefully come out all sunshine and pooping butterflies. Im in such a weird spot in my life right now, I dont know where to turn, or what to do. Oh well.. let me follow my instincts. Fare thee well

No comments:

Post a Comment